OPI Blue My Mind

by 10:04 PM 4 comments

This is one of my favourite manis I have ever done. The blue is OPI Blue My Mind which makes me cringe because the name is so lame. I mean, I know that nail polish names are not literary masterpieces, but I swear every polish company has a shade of blue with this name.

This is two coats and then one coat of China Glaze OMG stamped over the top with Konad plate m65.


I love the way this looks. The holo is very subtle and not all the noticeable indoors. It looks like a pale silver and doesn't detract from the blue polish, however when you get outside, it is amazing. The colours in the holo just pop and the blue really stands up well against it. It's not really a colour combo I had really thought about in that I don't wear a lot of bright blue polishes, but it just seemed right.

Have you ever had a polish combo that was so awesome it just "blue you away"? (hahahaha, now I'm lame too!)

That's it from me today.

Be awesome to each other.

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

4 comments:

  1. LOL the name reminds me of Sally Hansen Blue me Away!. Beautiful manicure I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so gorgeous! I love that pattern ^^ and the colours are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete