Monday, August 29, 2011

Green/Black EOTD

Wow, I look crosseyed in this. I'm not. Usually.

Ok, two days in a row. That's something of a record for me lately. Here we go with another EOTD that I did before I started my class. I quite like this. I never wear green out even though it's my favourite colour because I find that it's often way too over the top to pass off on a day to day basis.


I started with Too Faced Shadow Insurance followed by MAC Paintpot in Painterly. Then I used Farore's Wind on the inner lid, Bulbasaur on the middle and Link on the outer lid with a bit of MAC Carbon to smoke it out and then blended together. Then I lightly blended the greens into each other and I think that turned out well. I used MAC Naked pigment as a highlight colour which gave my eyes a little bit of sparkle. To finish the look, I lined the top lid with a metallic grey Kat Von D liquid liner, the waterline with Stilla Convertible Eye Colour in Onyx and used Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara.

Ok, so what do you guys think of the final look. Do you guys have a colour that you love but can't seem to find a way make it more wearer friendly? Or maybe you love the look of a colour but can't bring yourself to wear it in case it looks hideous and just ruins the colour for you forever?

That's it from me today.

Be awesome to each other.

3 comments:

  1. That is really, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I know what you mean, for example, I love red shades but on me!.... it looks like I didn't sleep for a bunch of days! Nudes and sheer colours work best on me although my boyfriend says dark colours look nice on me too.... maybe because I wear them so few times I'm not used to dark colours and when I use them it feels strange. But reds definitely doesn't work for me :( Would you do a red EOTD, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! And your eye brows are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete