Bloom Bonnie

by 11:20 AM 5 comments

Lots of pics today because this polish it totally awesome. I picked up Bloom Bonnie in a bargain bin for $3 the other day. $3! It's normally $20 a bottle here, so even if it turned out to be a dud, it was still an exciting find.



However, as you can see, totally not a dud. It's brilliant. It's a dark indigo colour jam packed with microglitter. In the bottle, I can see hints of red in there (you can kind of see it in the bottle in the pics too), but it doesn't translate onto the nail which makes me sad, but only a little. Because it's still fabulous.



This is two coats, no topcoat, but let me tell you when you add a glossy tc, this baby smacks you between the eyes with it's awesomeness.



If you want to know what the dupes are to this, I would hazard a guess that it is close to Illamasqua Phallic, however this one is slightly darker and the glitter slightly larger and more obvious.



A stunning colour and I am more then slightly happy I dug through all the crap shades to find this gem.



That's it from me today.

Be awesome to each other. 

Bec

Makeup Artist

I am a fully qualified makeup artist who is internationally published, and I have worked with and been mentored by some of the very best in the business! Now I'm ready to share my tips and tricks, answer your questions and most importantly, help you make every makeup moment a memorable one.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this was indeed a great finding! I love the colour, it's not just another dark blue, it's actually a bit of magic between blue and purple :) awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy momma what a gorgeous nail polish! Even more so because you got it for only $3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, my heart stopped for a second or two :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Congrats on the great find! ^__^

    ReplyDelete